Going somewhere? Don't forget to prepare your MINI for the journey ahead.
If you're thinking of taking your MINI on holiday with you, be confident that it's in for the long haul with our MINI Pre-Holiday Check. Our MINI trained technicians will check all safety-related items ensuring peace of mind so that your trip is smooth sailing.
When planning any long journey, especially in preparation for a driving holiday, it is important to be sure that your MINI's tyres & lights are safe and roadworthy. Once we have carried out your Pre-Holiday Check, we will make sure you are informed of any recommended repairs before you set off. We will also advise you on other useful matters, such as how to set your tyre pressures should you need to adjust them for heavy loads similar to a full car or a boot of luggage. Additionally, we can help you to check how to set your lights for driving on the opposite side of the road while you are abroad.
The Pre-Holiday Check includes all of the following:
- Brake pads and discs- visual inspection and wear assessment
- Tyres- three-point tread depth check, general tyre condition inspection & pressures adjusted for heavy loads if required
- Lights- function check & advice on realignment for driving on the other side of the road abroad if required/ applicable to your vehicle
- Coolant & fluid levels checked- including complimentary screenwash top-up
- Steering- visual inspection of steering components
- Battery- charge level check
- Suspension- visual inspection of suspension components
The MINI Pre-Holiday Check also includes a wash and vacuum, guaranteeing a fresh start to your journey. All of this for just £29.95.